"LEAD WORKER, WAFER POLISHING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists SUPERVISOR, ELECTRONICS PROCESSING in coordinating activities of workers engaged in polishing wafers for use in manufacturing semiconductor devices: Reviews production goals with SUPERVISOR, ELECTRONICS PROCESSING, prioritizes wafers to be polished, and assigns workers to stations.
- 2) Monitors production and adjusts work assignments when necessary.
- 3) Inspects polished wafers and measures wafer thickness, using gauge, to ensure conformance to customer specifications.
- 4) Trains workers in equipment operation and wafer inspection.
- 5) Observes workers to ensure compliance with safety rules and production standards.
- 6) Completes work schedules and daily production reports.
- 7) May tend polishing machines to substitute for workers during worker absence or to relieve bottlenecks in work congested areas.
Is being a "LEAD WORKER, WAFER POLISHING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LEAD WORKER, WAFER POLISHING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LEAD WORKER, WAFER POLISHING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LEAD WORKER, WAFER POLISHING"
Job Number: 5814