"LEAD PONY RIDER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Rides lead pony to lead JOCKEY and mount from paddock to starting gate at racetrack: Leads horse scheduled to race from receiving barn to paddock to be saddled.
- 2) Leads procession of riders in post position order to starting gate.
- 3) Rides after runaway horse to aid rider regain control.
- 4) Diverts riders from competitor involved in accident on racetrack.
- 5) Leads race horse to paddock or receiving barn after race.
- 6) Assists horse ambulance workers to remove injured horse from track, using block and tackle.
- 7) Grooms and feeds lead pony.
Is being a "LEAD PONY RIDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LEAD PONY RIDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LEAD PONY RIDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LEAD PONY RIDER"
Job Number: 5812