"LEAD HAND, INSPECTING AND TESTING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists supervisor in coordinating activities of workers engaged in inspecting and testing electronic components for compliance to company standards: Receives boxes of components and records identifying information on specified forms.
- 2) Collects random lot samples, according to lot volume and following company guidelines.
- 3) Distributes components to workers responsible for testing specific components.
- 4) Instructs new workers in testing equipment operation, component testing sequence, and specification sheet interpretations.
- 5) Modifies workers' assignments to meet priorities and to adjust work loads according to worker absenteeism.
- 6) Completes requisition forms to obtain items requested and delivers items to workers.
- 7) Observes calibration maintenance sheets to verify maintenance of test equipment and notifies designated personnel of unscheduled verification of equipment as warranted by questionable test results.
- 8) Maintains records that indicate material discrepancies and records information on vendor history forms.
Is being a "LEAD HAND, INSPECTING AND TESTING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LEAD HAND, INSPECTING AND TESTING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LEAD HAND, INSPECTING AND TESTING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LEAD HAND, INSPECTING AND TESTING"
Job Number: 5808