Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties pertaining to casting of lead storage battery parts: Inspects cast storage-battery parts, such as lead washers, lugs, connectors, straps, and trimmed grids for holes, warps, discoloration, or other defects, and segregates rejects for salvage.
- 2) Cleans excess lead from parts, using handtools.
- 3) Stacks acceptable grids and sorts other parts according to type.
- 4) Shovels pig and scrap lead into melting kettle.
- 5) Skims dross from molten metal, using ladle.
- 6) May tally number and type of rejects.
- 7) May be designated according to part processed as Casting Inspector; Grid Inspector; or task performed as Lead-Supply Worker.
Is being a "LEAD-CASTER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LEAD-CASTER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LEAD-CASTER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LEAD-CASTER HELPER"
Job Number: 5819