Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists LEAD BURNER in preparing storage battery parts for fusing: Positions specified number of positive and negative plates in burning rack to ready equipment for fusing lugs to connecting straps.
- 2) Places intercell connectors on assembled batteries.
- 3) Places post builders over posts to aid LEAD BURNER I in adding lead to build up posts to specified levels.
- 4) Removes post builders from posts after burning, using tongs.
- 5) Places positive and negative post builders in separate containers.
- 6) Selects burning racks according to size of plates grouped.
- 7) May stamp polarity symbols on posts, using hand marking dies.
- 8) May haul plates from storage to burning area, using handtruck.
- 9) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
- 10) May be known according to task performed as Intercell-Connector Placer; Post-Form Remover; Rack Loader.
Is being a "LEAD-BURNER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LEAD-BURNER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LEAD-BURNER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LEAD-BURNER HELPER"
Job Number: 5817