Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends leach tanks that recover soda ash from black ash: Opens valve to admit water or weak liquor solution into leach tanks containing black ash.
- 2) Starts agitators to stir mixture and dissolve soda ash.
- 3) Withdraws samples of resultant solution and tests for concentration of soda ash, using hydrometer.
- 4) Starts pump to circulate water or soda ash through leach tanks and into storage tanks until test samples contain specified concentration of soda ash.
- 5) Shovels black ash into leach tanks as supply in tank becomes exhausted.
- 6) Opens drain to remove insoluble charcoal residue from leach tanks after completion of recovery process.
Is being a "LEACHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LEACHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LEACHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LEACHER"
Job Number: 5801