Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Feeds sheets of glass onto conveyor type, plaster-covered table that carries sheets into grinding machine: Climbs onto table and receives glass from workers on floor.
- 2) Lowers ends simultaneously onto table to avoid cracking sheet.
- 3) Positions sheets end to end so that edges will not be chipped or glass cracked as glass passes beneath grinding heads.
- 4) Raises glass and scoops more plaster under edges to level sheets.
- 5) Pulls roller over glass sheets to settle them in and remove air bubbles from plaster.
Is being a "LAYER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LAYER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LAYER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LAYER"
Job Number: 5790