Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends layboy that automatically stacks, aligns, and records count of paper sheets at discharge end of paper cutters, printing presses, and ruling and paper-making machines.
- 2) Inspects sheets as they fall into layboy for defects, such as spots, holes, wrinkles, cockled edges, and dirt, and discards defective sheets.
- 3) Smooths sheets by hand to eliminate air pockets.
- 4) Stops and starts machine in emergency.
- 5) May fan sheets or turn up corners to facilitate inspection.
- 6) May count sheets and insert tabs to mark off reams if layboy does not have automatic counter and tabber.
- 7) May align sheets by tapping edges by hand.
Is being a "LAYBOY TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LAYBOY TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LAYBOY TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LAYBOY TENDER"
Job Number: 5789