Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Lays out settings and mounts stones in jewelry mounting, following specifications: Compares mounting with design to determine position of settings.
- 2) Marks and drills holes in mountings to center stones according to design specifications.
- 3) Decorates raised portions of metal, using engravers' tools.
- 4) Positions mountings in sandblasting machine to clean and sharpen design preparatory to further processing.
- 5) May modify existing mountings to reposition jewels.
Is being a "LAY-OUT WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LAY-OUT WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LAY-OUT WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LAY-OUT WORKER"
Job Number: 5796