Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares advertising layout for reproduction according to customer specifications, utilizing knowledge of display techniques: Cuts out and trims photograph, drawing, or color sketch in order to create balanced layout and focus consumer attention on advertisement, using cutting tools and stencils.
- 2) Mounts layout units on backing material and draws lines to indicate position of units, using pen.
- 3) Draws functional and decorative borders around layout, using marking and measuring instruments.
- 4) Positions hand-lettered copy on layout.
- 5) Writes reproduction instructions outside layout border.
Is being a "LAY-OUT FORMER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LAY-OUT FORMER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LAY-OUT FORMER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LAY-OUT FORMER"
Job Number: 5791