Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs underground lawn sprinkler systems: Lays out plastic or copper tubing, according to sketch or blueprint.
- 2) Digs trenches with shovel or by use of ditching machine.
- 3) Cuts tubing to desired length, using handtools.
- 4) Connects lengths of tubing, using paintbrush and solvent to fuse ends of plastic tubing, and handtorch and solder to join metal piping and connections.
- 5) Makes connection to water main, using handtools.
- 6) Turns valve to start water flow and observes operation to detect leaks.
- 7) Installs electrical and mechanical control mechanisms for automatic operation.
- 8) Fills trench with dirt after installation, using shovel.
Is being a "LAWN-SPRINKLER INSTALLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LAWN-SPRINKLER INSTALLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LAWN-SPRINKLER INSTALLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LAWN-SPRINKLER INSTALLER"
Job Number: 5780