Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cultivates lawns, using power aerator and thatcher and chemicals according to specifications: Lifts dead leaves and grass from between growing grass and soil, using thatcher.
- 2) Pierces soil to make holes for fertilizer and water, using aerator.
- 3) Presses aerator fork into soil and pulls rake through grass to cultivate areas not accessible to machines.
- 4) Distributes granulated fertilizers, pesticides, and fungicides on lawn, using spreader.
- 5) Records services rendered, materials used, and charges assessed on specified form.
- 6) Transports thatcher, aerator, tools, and materials to and from job site, using truck with hydraulic lift-gate.
- 7) May care for athletic field turf and be designated Athletic Turf Worker.
Is being a "LAWN-SERVICE WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LAWN-SERVICE WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LAWN-SERVICE WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LAWN-SERVICE WORKER"
Job Number: 5779