"LAUNDRY WORKER, DOMESTIC"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends automatic washing and drying machines to clean and dry household articles and presses household articles, using hand iron: Sorts articles by color and fabric, and loads into automatic washing machine.
- 2) Adjusts machine settings for temperature, water level, and time duration of wash.
- 3) Adds measured amounts of detergent, bluing, starches, and fabric softener as required.
- 4) Removes articles from washer and loads into dryer.
- 5) Sorts, irons, and folds dried articles.
- 7) May use electric ironing machine.
Is being a "LAUNDRY WORKER, DOMESTIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LAUNDRY WORKER, DOMESTIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LAUNDRY WORKER, DOMESTIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LAUNDRY WORKER, DOMESTIC"
Job Number: 5774