Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs and maintains washers, driers, extractors, condensers, pumps, blowers, presses, and other laundry equipment: Operates, examines, and dismantles equipment to diagnose cause of malfunction.
- 2) Repairs or replaces parts, using handtools and measuring instruments.
- 3) Replaces components, such as bearings, motors, and microswitches.
- 4) Replaces faulty sections of pipe, valves, and fittings, using plumbing tools.
- 5) Dismantles steam traps and removes sediment.
- 6) Removes faceplate from equipment to clean out dust and lint.
- 7) Replaces worn or torn aprons, roll covers, and pads on mangles.
- 8) Lubricates machines and equipment, using grease gun and oilcans.
- 9) May order spare parts.
Is being a "LAUNDRY-MACHINE MECHANIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LAUNDRY-MACHINE MECHANIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LAUNDRY-MACHINE MECHANIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LAUNDRY-MACHINE MECHANIC"
Job Number: 5776