Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares laundry for processing and distributes laundry, performing any combination of following duties: Opens bundles of soiled laundry.
- 2) Places bundles onto conveyor belt or drops down chute for distribution to marking and classification sections.
- 3) Weighs laundry on scales and records weight on tickets.
- 4) Removes bundles from conveyor and distributes to workers, using handtruck.
- 5) Fastens identification pins or clips onto laundry to facilitate subsequent assembly of customers' orders.
- 6) Sorts net bags containing clean wash according to customers' identification tags.
- 7) Sorts empty net bags according to color and size.
- 8) Collects identification tags from lots of laundered articles for reuse.
- 9) Moistens clean wash preparatory to ironing.
- 10) Operates power hoist to load and unload washing machines and extractors.
- 11) Stacks linen supplies on storage room shelves.
- 12) Unloads soiled linen from trucks.
- 13) May be designated according to duties performed as Bundle Weigher; Chute Worker; Clipper; Linen-Supply-Room Worker; Net Sorter.
- 14) May be designated: Pin Sorter And Bagger; Pin Worker; Washing-Machine Loader II.
Is being a "LAUNDRY LABORER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LAUNDRY LABORER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LAUNDRY LABORER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LAUNDRY LABORER"
Job Number: 4349