Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Applies latex to backs of rugs to secure yarn tufts in backing material, using spray gun, brush, or trowel: Spreads rug, bottom-side-up, over specified frame and hooks edges onto frame spikes.
- 2) Covers rug with backing material and attaches backing edges to spikes.
- 3) Sprays or pours and spreads latex onto backing, using spray gun or bucket and trowel.
- 4) Turns knob and moves levers to set temperature and speed of track-mounted drying machine that traverses frame and dries rug.
- 5) Removes rug from frame onto table, in roll form, for further processing.
- 6) May tend machine equipped with rollers, that applies latex to back of carpeting.
Is being a "LATEXER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LATEXER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LATEXER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LATEXER"
Job Number: 5751