Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment to spool latex thread or wind latex ribbon into rolls: Pushes curing drum to position at spooling or winding equipment and fastens it in place.
- 2) Attaches latex threads or ribbons from curing drum to spools or roll-winding equipment.
- 3) Starts equipment that revolves curing drum to unwind goods and activates takeup equipment.
- 4) Observes operation and adjusts speed of takeup to regulate tension.
- 5) Straightens bent thread guides and ties broken threads.
- 6) Removes and wraps filled spools or rolls, and packs them in carton for shipment.
- 7) Weighs packed carton to determine yardage.
Is being a "LATEX SPOOLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LATEX SPOOLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LATEX SPOOLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LATEX SPOOLER"
Job Number: 5750