Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Pulls and secures linings and uppers over last to form leather shoes of designated size: Pulls cloth or leather lining tightly and smoothly over wooden last and secures to insole with cement.
- 2) Trims away excess material with knife.
- 3) Pulls assembled upper onto last and draws upper over last and insole.
- 4) Drives temporary tacks into insole to secure upper until welt stitching or cementing is completed, or drives permanent lasting tacks through upper, lining, insole, and against steel bottom of last to clinch tacks into insole and permanently secure upper to insole.
- 5) May tack sole to upper in preparation for final soling operations.
Is being a "LASTER, HAND" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LASTER, HAND" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LASTER, HAND"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LASTER, HAND"
Job Number: 5745