Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs shoe lasts: Drills holes in splintered areas of wooden last, using electric drill.
- 2) Brushes glue on wood or fiber pegs, and hammers pegs into holes in last.
- 3) Cuts pegs off at surface of last, using handsaw or powered saw.
- 4) Files repaired area of last with hand file to smooth surface.
- 5) Patches holes and cracks in defective plastic lasts, and smooths patched or rough areas, using sanding wheel or file and sandpaper.
- 6) May stamp style, size, and width numbers on last.
Is being a "LAST REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LAST REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LAST REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LAST REPAIRER"
Job Number: 5740