Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Creates optical designs-and-effects show for entertainment of audiences, using control console and related laser projection and recording equipment: Sets up and operates console to control laser projection, recording equipment, and house lights.
- 2) Presses switches and turns dials to dim house lights, cue opening music, and begin programmed laser sequence.
- 3) Moves controls to orchestrate colors, patterns, and movements in concert with musical accompaniment.
- 4) Tests, repairs, and adjusts laser and sound systems, using circuit schematics and test equipment.
- 5) Examines, cleans, and maintains system cooling, optical, and sound equipment according to preventive maintenance schedule.
- 6) Discusses show concepts and laser equipment operation with press representatives to promote public relations.
Is being a "LASERIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LASERIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LASERIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LASERIST"
Job Number: 5732