Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates computer-controlled laser machine to trim excess material from electronic components: Reads production sheet to determine specified operation code and enters commands, using control console, to retrieve programmed instructions.
- 2) Inserts electronic component into holding fixture of laser machine, using tweezers, and presses console buttons to actuate laser beam that automatically trims excess metal and glass from component.
- 3) Observes light indicator on control panel or monitor to determine if component meets specifications.
- 4) Removes trimmed component from holding fixture and examines component for defects and completeness of trim, using microscope.
- 5) May repair holding fixture on laser machine, using handtools, such as allen wrench, wire strippers, hand drill, and soldering iron.
Is being a "LASER-BEAM-TRIM OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LASER-BEAM-TRIM OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LASER-BEAM-TRIM OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LASER-BEAM-TRIM OPERATOR"
Job Number: 5731