Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that cooks animal fat, and filters and bleaches oil: Cooks fat in steam-jacketed kettle.
- 2) Turns valve to admit rendered oil to agitator tank.
- 3) Starts agitator, and turns valve to heat tank.
- 4) Dumps specified amount of fuller's earth into tank.
- 5) Turns valves to transfer oil through filter drums into storage tank.
- 6) May add preservative solution to lard in mixing tank and press button to blend ingredients.
- 7) May be designated according to material handled as Oleo-Hasher-And-Renderer.
Is being a "LARD REFINER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LARD REFINER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LARD REFINER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LARD REFINER"
Job Number: 5727