Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cuts and removes waste yarn entangled around machine parts of yarn texturing machine, using knife: Observes machine positions to ensure yarn ends are running through automatic cutters and that drop wires are set, and to detect defective cutters or uncut waste yarn left from previous shift.
- 2) Cuts waste yarn caused by yarn breaks from machine parts, such as feed rollers and takeup packages, using knife.
- 3) Removes feed rollers to cut waste yarn, and realigns and tightens rollers, using wrench.
- 4) Sweeps waste yarn from around machines and catwalks, using broom, and deposits yarn in receptacles.
- 5) Pushes cart loaded with textured yarn to yarn cleaning area.
- 6) Transports boxes filled with empty color-coded takeup rolls from storage area to machine area, using handtruck.
Is being a "LAPPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LAPPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LAPPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LAPPER"
Job Number: 5723