Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs button-type lane markers along paved highways and streets, using handtools: Sets signs and cones adjacent to work site to divert flow of traffic.
- 2) Measures and marks installation locations between survey control points, using tape, string, and chalk.
- 3) Blends epoxy compounds to form specified mix, using spoon.
- 4) Applies epoxy to marked locations along roadway, using putty knife, and twists plastic markers to position into epoxy.
- 5) Sights along button line to verify alignment.
Is being a "LANE-MARKER INSTALLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LANE-MARKER INSTALLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LANE-MARKER INSTALLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LANE-MARKER INSTALLER"
Job Number: 5720