Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Maintains grounds and areas along highway right-of-way of city, state, and national parks: Sows grass seed, using spreader, or plants trees, shrubs, or flowers, according to instructions and planned design of landscaped area, using handtools.
- 2) Applies herbicide or mulch to designated areas, using sprayers.
- 3) Grubs and weeds around bushes, trees, and flower beds.
- 4) Trims hedges and prunes trees, using handtools.
- 5) Mows lawns, using hand mower or power-driven lawnmower.
- 6) Picks up and burns or carts away paper and rubbish.
- 7) Repairs and paints benches, tables, and guardrails, and assists in repair of roads, walks, buildings, and mechanical equipment, using handtools.
- 8) May live on-site and be designated Campground Caretaker.
- 9) May be referred to as Groundskeeper, Parks and Grounds.
Is being a "LANDSCAPE SPECIALIST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LANDSCAPE SPECIALIST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LANDSCAPE SPECIALIST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LANDSCAPE SPECIALIST"
Job Number: 5719