Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans, organizes, and directs work of one or more survey parties engaged in surveying earth's surface to determine precise location and measurements of points, elevations, lines, areas, and contours for construction, mapmaking, land division, titles, mining or other purposes: Researches previous survey evidence, maps, deeds, physical evidence, and other records to obtain data needed for surveys.
- 2) Develops new data from photogrammetric records.
- 3) Determines methods and procedures for establishing or reestablishing survey control.
- 4) Keeps accurate notes, records, and sketches to describe and certify work performed.
- 5) Coordinates findings with work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with project.
- 6) Assumes legal responsibility for work and is licensed by state.
Is being a "LAND SURVEYOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LAND SURVEYOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LAND SURVEYOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LAND SURVEYOR"
Job Number: 2199