Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Furnishes information to public concerning status of state-owned lands for lease, and assists applicants to file documents required to lease land: Answers public inquiries concerning types of land leases available.
- 2) Furnishes current information concerning land classification, withdrawals from market, or mineral reservations.
- 3) Assists applicant in completing required documents.
- 4) Examines applications, transfers, and supporting documents for conformance with agency specifications.
- 5) Processes documents, collects fees, and maintains history ledgers of state-owned land.
Is being a "LAND-LEASING EXAMINER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LAND-LEASING EXAMINER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LAND-LEASING EXAMINER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LAND-LEASING EXAMINER"
Job Number: 5716