Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fabricates lampshades from material, such as silk, following patterns and using scissors, needle and thread, and sewing machine: Places specified material on table and marks cutting lines on materials, following pattern.
- 2) Cuts shade sections from material, using scissors.
- 3) Sews sections together to form shade covering, using single needle sewing machine.
- 4) Winds tape around upper and lower rings of frame.
- 5) Draws shade covering over frame and bastes covering to tape on rings.
- 6) Sews material to frame and trims material with scissors.
- 7) Sews trimming around top and bottom of shade.
- 8) Sews wire to edge of shade to reinforce edge and retain shape.
Is being a "LAMP-SHADE SEWER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LAMP-SHADE SEWER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LAMP-SHADE SEWER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LAMP-SHADE SEWER"
Job Number: 5714