Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Glues rubberized fabric and foam to form sections of inflatable buildings: Measures and cuts strips of fabric to specified length, using tape measure and knife.
- 2) Cleans edges of fabric with solvent and glues strips of fabric together, overlapping edges for specified size.
- 3) Cleans strip of joined fabric with solvent, and applies glue to strip of foam and fabric, working as member of crew.
- 4) Fits glued sections together, and repeats process until fabric is covered with foam.
- 5) Applies glue to other side of foam and to other strip of fabric.
- 6) Attaches fabric to foam by hand or uses hand roller while crewmember holds and guides fabric.
- 7) Trims rubberized fabric to specified size, and cuts openings for doors and windows, using template and knife.
- 8) Inserts metal framed doors and windows in openings.
- 9) Cleans and attaches edges of frame and fabric, using solvent and tape.
Is being a "LAMINATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LAMINATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LAMINATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LAMINATOR"
Job Number: 5706