"LAMINATOR, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends laminating machine that automatically bonds assembled layers of laminating materials and printed circuit board panels to form multilayer PCB panels: Reads instruction sheet to determine specified materials and laminating procedures.
- 2) Assembles inner and outer layers of PCB panels and laminating materials over guide pins of holding fixture.
- 3) Places assembled boards on bay of machine.
- 4) Turns controls to set time, pressure, and temperature of laminating machine according to specifications.
- 5) Starts laminating machine that applies pressure and heat to bond materials and form multilayer PCB panels.
- 6) Monitors machine operation and adjusts machine controls to maintain specified temperature and pressure.
- 7) May compute pressure level for laminating machine.
- 8) May heat materials in oven to remove moisture or condition materials prior to laminating process.
Is being a "LAMINATOR, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LAMINATOR, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LAMINATOR, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LAMINATOR, PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS"
Job Number: 5711