Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Spins core laminations on fixture shaft to align slots and wedge grooves: Slides stacks of laminations onto fixture shaft mounted on bench or floor.
- 2) Spins or rotates laminations manually until key center-hole slots and wedge grooves are aligned.
- 3) Inserts fixed gauge into peripheral slots to verify alignment and size of slots.
- 4) Examines circumference of laminations to detect burrs and bent edges.
- 5) Slides or lifts laminations from fixture shaft.
- 6) Discards defective laminations and trucks approved laminations to storage.
- 7) May file burrs from lamination slots.
Is being a "LAMINATION SPINNER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LAMINATION SPINNER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LAMINATION SPINNER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LAMINATION SPINNER"
Job Number: 5703