Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Deposits drop of lacquer inside cartridge primer cup to seal in anvil and foil paper and to waterproof primer charge, using hand powered bench device: Pulls lever to lower pin plate of press to dip tips of pins into tray of lacquer.
- 2) Positions plate containing assembled primer cups in fixture beneath lacquer-tipped pins.
- 3) Pulls lever to lower pin plate and deposit lacquer in primers.
- 4) Places primer-filled plate in hot air oven to dry lacquer.
- 5) Empties lacquer from tray into waste can at prescribed intervals and refills tray from supply can.
Is being a "LACQUER-PIN-PRESS OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LACQUER-PIN-PRESS OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LACQUER-PIN-PRESS OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LACQUER-PIN-PRESS OPERATOR"
Job Number: 5689