Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates jar-type grinding mill and mixing machine to produce lacquers and synthetic paints according to formulas and work order specifications: Starts jar mill and portable mixer to grind and mix ingredients.
- 2) Places ingredients, such as gums, pigments, and thinners in mill.
- 3) Dumps coloring and lacquer ingredients according to specifications into portable mixing kettle and places kettle under mixer.
- 4) Takes sample from batch and strains it into can.
- 5) Uses spray gun to spray test panel.
- 6) Heats prepared mixture with steam coil, causing wax to rise to top of solution, and then settle to bottom to be drawn off into clean tank.
- 7) Adds required color for tinting batch to meet plant specifications.
Is being a "LACQUER MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LACQUER MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LACQUER MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LACQUER MAKER"
Job Number: 5684