Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that winds leather belting or shoelaces onto cardboard or wooden spool for shipment: Mounts and clamps roll of leather stripping on spindle of winding machine.
- 2) Slides empty spool onto winding axle, and threads leather between pressure rollers, under machine counter, and onto spool.
- 3) Starts machine that winds leather onto spool.
- 4) Observes machine counter and stops machine after specified amount of leather has been wound onto spool.
- 5) Cuts leather from roll, using knife.
- 6) Removes spool from winding axle and packs spool in shipping container or wraps spool in paper.
Is being a "LACE-ROLLER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LACE-ROLLER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LACE-ROLLER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LACE-ROLLER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 5682