Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Unloads catch from fishing vessels and conveys fish from wharf to fish-dressing or storage area, performing any combination of following tasks: Loads cargo net, crane bucket, or conveyor with catch from hold of boat, by hand or with shovel or pew.
- 2) Dumps catch from cargo net or crane bucket onto dock platform, and sorts catch according to species, size, or grade.
- 3) Pushes cart of fish to fish-cleaning tables and dumps fish on table, or piles fish on floor and covers them with chipped ice for temporary storage.
- 4) Shovels fish scrap into cart and pushes cart to disposal area.
- 5) May assist boat crew in mooring boat at dock.
Is being a "LABORER, WHARF" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LABORER, WHARF" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LABORER, WHARF"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LABORER, WHARF"
Job Number: 5672