"LABORER, POULTRY HATCHERY"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties in poultry hatchery: Places eggs in incubator trays, wads paper between eggs to secure them, and clips trays to incubator racks.
- 2) Transfers trays from incubator to hatchery and removes paper wads from between eggs to make room for hatching chicks.
- 3) Transfers hatched chicks from trays to chick boxes and counts out prescribed number of chicks to each box section.
- 4) Supplies baby chicks to other workers for sexing, grading, and debeaking.
- 5) May deliver cartons of chicks to designated farms or commercial growing establishments, using truck.
Is being a "LABORER, POULTRY HATCHERY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LABORER, POULTRY HATCHERY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LABORER, POULTRY HATCHERY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LABORER, POULTRY HATCHERY"
Job Number: 5657