"LABORER, POULTRY FARM"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties on poultry farm: Catches chickens and places them in crates and poultry houses.
- 2) Sprays disinfectants or vaccines on chickens or in poultry houses.
- 3) Spreads wood shavings over floor, using shovel.
- 4) Cleans droppings and waste from floor, using broom and shovel, backhoe, or manure-cleaning machine.
- 5) Dumps sacks of feed on conveyors and in feeders in brood houses.
- 6) Fills water containers.
- 7) Repairs farm buildings, fences, and shipping crates, using handtools.
- 8) Lengthens and shortens ropes to adjust level of feed cans and water troughs.
- 9) Moves equipment, using wheelbarrow, truck, and cart; or carries equipment from one area to another.
- 10) Shovels manure onto truck.
- 11) May stack and move crated eggs and poultry.
- 12) May drive truck to move and deliver materials.
- 13) May be designated according to type of farm or product as Laborer, Brooder Farm; Laborer, Chicken Farm; Laborer, Egg-Producing Farm; Laborer, Fryer Farm; Laborer, Pullet Farm; Laborer, Turkey Farm.
Is being a "LABORER, POULTRY FARM" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LABORER, POULTRY FARM" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LABORER, POULTRY FARM"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LABORER, POULTRY FARM"
Job Number: 5656