Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Maintains area around pump stations and pipelines and services equipment, performing any combination of following tasks: Loads and unloads materials, tools, and equipment onto and from trucks by hand.
- 2) Digs drainage ditches, cuts brush, and clears ground around pipe, using pick, shovel, wheelbarrow, and ax.
- 3) Cleans feeder pipes with scrapers and steel brushes.
- 4) Paints pipe, using brush and spray gun.
- 5) Assists in carrying and laying of feeder pipes.
Is being a "LABORER, PIPELINES" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LABORER, PIPELINES" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LABORER, PIPELINES"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LABORER, PIPELINES"
Job Number: 5655