"LABORER, HOT-PLATE PLYWOOD PRESS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks as member of team involved in loading and unloading hot-plate plywood press that bonds glue-coated veneer sheets together to form plywood: Interstacks veneer panels and caul boards on press dolly and pushes dolly to press.
- 2) Inserts assembled cauls between press plates and pushes them into press.
- 3) Pushes cauls from press, using stick, and stacks finished plywood panels and caul boards on separate dollies.
- 4) Examines pressed panels for surface defects and discards defective panels.
- 5) Conveys panels to storage area and caul boards to and from cooling area, using handtruck.
- 6) May be designated according to working position as Hot-Plate Plywood-Press Feeder; Hot-Plate Plywood-Press Offbearer.
Is being a "LABORER, HOT-PLATE PLYWOOD PRESS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LABORER, HOT-PLATE PLYWOOD PRESS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LABORER, HOT-PLATE PLYWOOD PRESS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LABORER, HOT-PLATE PLYWOOD PRESS"
Job Number: 5651