"LABORER, CHEMICAL PROCESSING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks in chemical manufacturing establishment: Fills or empties equipment and containers by pumping, opening valves, scooping, dumping, scraping, or shoveling liquid, gaseous, or solid materials.
- 2) Weighs materials and writes or stencils identifying information on containers.
- 3) Fastens caps or covers on container, or screws bungs in place.
- 4) Transports materials, using handtruck.
- 5) Cleans stills and other equipment, using detergents, brushes, or scrapers.
- 6) Loads railroad cars or trucks.
- 7) Delivers samples to laboratory.
- 9) Prepares materials by pulverizing, milling, crushing, or liquefying.
- 10) Paints containers, using spray gun.
- 11) May be known according to task performed as Carboy Filler; Drum Filler; Kettle-Room Helper; Shipping Hand; Wheeler.
Is being a "LABORER, CHEMICAL PROCESSING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LABORER, CHEMICAL PROCESSING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LABORER, CHEMICAL PROCESSING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LABORER, CHEMICAL PROCESSING"
Job Number: 5629