"LABORER, BOOT AND SHOE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks in shoe factory: Removes lasts from assembled shoes by hand.
- 2) Sorts lasts according to size and stores them in bins.
- 3) Gathers leather scraps for salvage.
- 4) Stacks and stores leather parts according to size and shape.
- 5) Transfers shoes in various stages of completion to workers for further processing.
- 6) Sweeps floors and cleans work benches.
- 7) May off bear products of leather cutting and shaping machines.
- 8) May sand heels on sanding machine, and burnish work boots.
Is being a "LABORER, BOOT AND SHOE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LABORER, BOOT AND SHOE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LABORER, BOOT AND SHOE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LABORER, BOOT AND SHOE"
Job Number: 5624