"LABORER, AMMUNITION ASSEMBLY II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles and packs complete rounds of ammunition, performing any combination of following tasks: Greases threads on fuses and starts them into threaded fuse sockets.
- 2) Screws fuses into place, using screw press.
- 3) Places primers in cartridge cases and stamps them in place, using press.
- 4) Weighs and inserts propellants into cartridge cases.
- 5) Brushes band of adhesive compound around base of projectile to seal cartridge.
- 6) Gauges completed shells, using simple acceptance jigs.
- 7) Stamps shell data on cartridge, using rubber stamp or stamping machine.
- 8) Packs completed rounds in cardboard tubes.
- 9) Stamps shell data on tubes, dips tubes in molten paraffin, and packs tubes in crates.
- 10) Screws pierced and threaded plugs into bases of aerial bombs.
- 11) Screws rod-supporting fin assembly into threaded hole in plug.
- 12) Slips metal sleeves about bombs and packs them in metal containers, attaching tags with identification data to containers.
Is being a "LABORER, AMMUNITION ASSEMBLY II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LABORER, AMMUNITION ASSEMBLY II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LABORER, AMMUNITION ASSEMBLY II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LABORER, AMMUNITION ASSEMBLY II"
Job Number: 5622