"LABORER, AIRPORT MAINTENANCE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Maintains and repairs airport facilities and grounds by performing any combination of following tasks: Operates sweeping machine to clean streets of dust and trash.
- 2) Operates power mower to mow lawns and fields of airport.
- 3) Plants, waters, fertilizes, and prunes shrubs and plants to beautify airport grounds.
- 4) Drives light truck to haul dirt and trash and to move equipment.
- 5) Cleans runway drain ditches, catch basins, and drains, and fills holes in fields and grounds, using shovels, hoe, and rake.
- 6) Repairs damaged fences, replaces defective or damaged parking meters and weathered traffic signs, using handtools.
- 7) May assist maintenance workers in performing repairs to electrical, plumbing, or heating systems.
Is being a "LABORER, AIRPORT MAINTENANCE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LABORER, AIRPORT MAINTENANCE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LABORER, AIRPORT MAINTENANCE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LABORER, AIRPORT MAINTENANCE"
Job Number: 5620