Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that clean and grind samples of grain to obtain flour samples for testing: Pours grain into machines to remove chaff, dirt, undesirable seeds, and determine moisture content.
- 2) Dumps cleaned grain into mill hopper to grind wheat into flour.
- 3) Dumps flour into machine to sift it into standard flour samples.
- 4) Dumps samples in container and records identifying data for laboratory information.
- 5) May perform chemical tests on grain and flour samples.
Is being a "LABORATORY MILLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LABORATORY MILLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LABORATORY MILLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LABORATORY MILLER"
Job Number: 5603