Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists workers engaged in testing, adjusting, and repairing electrical transmission and distribution equipment in laboratory repair shop, performing any combination of following tasks: Cuts lead wires to length and attaches connectors according to requirements of equipment to be tested.
- 2) Connects lead wires to equipment and test-apparatus as directed.
- 3) Observes and records, or calls out readings of test-apparatus meters, and turns test-apparatus switches and dials as directed to assist in making tests requiring numerous connection changes, or when testing equipment is in locations not accessible to test-apparatus.
- 4) Cleans, paints, and removes minor defects from items, such as meter boxes, protective covers, and mounting brackets.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
- 6) May be designated according to worker assisted as Electric-Meter-Repairer Helper; Electric-Meter-Tester Helper; Relay-Tester Helper.
Is being a "LABORATORY HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LABORATORY HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LABORATORY HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LABORATORY HELPER"
Job Number: 5601