Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in developing photographic prints from negatives, copying and enlarging prints, and in production of lantern slides, and airbrushing and retouching prints: Inspects finished film and prints for sharpness, color balance, and brilliance.
- 2) Directs workers in care and setting up of field laboratory equipment.
- 3) Requisitions and distributes materials and supplies.
- 4) Assists workers in performance of tasks, such as airbrushing and retouching photographic prints.
- 5) May set up and adjust laboratory equipment.
- 6) May assist in classification of pictures as confidential or restricted before their release from laboratory.
- 7) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 8) May supervise and coordinate crew engaged in developing, printing, enlarging, and finishing prints in portable truck-drawn photographic laboratory and be designated Trailer Chief.
Is being a "LABORATORY CHIEF" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LABORATORY CHIEF" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LABORATORY CHIEF"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LABORATORY CHIEF"
Job Number: 5599