Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Expedites movement of labor to construction locations: Contacts representatives of transportation, feeding, and housing facilities to arrange for servicing workers at transient points.
- 2) Issues permits, identification cards, and tickets to workers for travel to specified areas.
- 3) May contact labor union with jurisdiction, where project is located, to inform labor official of recruited workers and to determine union regulations in area.
- 4) May direct workers to report to local union after arrival in area.
- 5) May meet recruited workers at designated depot, airport, or dock.
Is being a "LABOR EXPEDITER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LABOR EXPEDITER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LABOR EXPEDITER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LABOR EXPEDITER"
Job Number: 5592