Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that attaches gummed identification labels to phonograph records: Places labels on machine spindle and turns on heating element in ram of machine.
- 2) Positions record on machine bed and presses pedal to start labeling mechanism.
- 3) Removes labeled record while simultaneously positioning unlabeled record on machine.
- 4) Repeats operations to label reverse side of record.
- 5) May tend machine that attaches labels and punches hole in center of records in same operation.
Is being a "LABELING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LABELING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LABELING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LABELING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 5591