Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine equipped with pinking attachment that cuts strips of labeling material into individual labels: Positions roll of material on holder and inserts end in feeding mechanism.
- 2) Turns dial to set counter for specified number of labels to be cut.
- 3) Starts machine and observes cut labels to detect cutting defects.
- 4) Removes defective labels and notifies machine fixer to adjust machine.
- 5) Packs specified number of labels in box.
- 6) May tend machine that cuts labels without pinking and be designated Label Cutter.
Is being a "LABEL PINKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LABEL PINKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LABEL PINKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LABEL PINKER"
Job Number: 5588