Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cuts notches in container or bottle labels to indicate data, such as type, batch, date, and destination of product, following predetermined code: Turns setscrews to space and lock blades of notching device according to coding guide, using ruler.
- 2) Clamps stack of labels on bed of notching device and pushes bed forward to force labels against blades.
- 3) Prepares label-coding report.
- 4) May insert or remove symbols, using tweezers to set up carton-coding wheels.
- 5) May wash defective labels from bottles.
Is being a "LABEL CODER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LABEL CODER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LABEL CODER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LABEL CODER"
Job Number: 5586